Holidays Around the World resources - Ms. Bainbridge
Another great Christmas Around the World resource:
Preparing to Blog.....
My class is also learning about Internet Safety and the basics of blogging.
Here's a great video we watched about Internet Safety: BrainPOP Jr. - Internet Safety
A poster about Internet Safety/blogging: Internet Safety Rules
A quick way to review opinions:.
Students wrote a rough draft before typing their opinion sentence.
1) I like Germany because they eat stollen.
2) I liked learning about Mexico because I like their food and dessert.
3) I like the US because we eat turkey.
4) I liked learning about Japan because I like fried chicken.
5) I liked learning about Germany because of their Christmas markets.
6) I liked learning about Brazil because they have fireworks and I like hot weather.
7) I love Japan because I love their food. I love their dance. I love to dance too! I like making stuff like Christmas cakes. They make that in Japan. I like there flag and greeting.
8) I liked learning about Japan because of the Christmas cake.
9) I liked learning about Liberia because I want to see the oil palm tree. I also want to eat their food because I love beef, rice and biscuits!
10) I like Japan because they eat fried chicken.
11) I liked Liberia because they have good food and I want to see the oil palm tree.
12) I like learning about Mexico because they have great food.
13) I like Mexico because their greeting is Feliz Navidad.
14) I liked learning about Brazil the best because they have fireworks and I love hot weather.
15) I liked learning about Australia because they have a lot of delicious food. Also because they celebrate Christmas at the beach.
16) I think I like Japan the most because the food like fried chicken and the cake!yuuuuummmm.
17) I like Australia. They celebrate at the beach. You eat plum pudding, fish, chips. You see 6 kangaroos and a surfing Santa.
18) I liked learning about Brazil because it is fasunating.
(Apparently we love food!!)