1. Kaboom! - I found this idea on Second Grade Style.
2. Foam Dice Equations - Students roll 2 or 3 dice to make addition, subtraction, and multiplication equations.
3. Computer/Ipad station - Use math games on our ikeepbookmarks.com page
4. Jenga - Practice addition facts
5. Power Cups - Practice addition, subtraction, or/and multiplication facts
6. Fractions Game - Roll Slide Cover
7. Telling Time Memory
8. The Serenade to Second Grade blog has 10 free math stations I plan to try next year.
9. Coin Top-It - freebie
10. What's My Shape? 2D Shape Game (This one is new to me. My prediction is that this will be one of their favorite stations!)
11. Measurement Task Cards - to the nearest 1/2 inch
My Math Stations Chart: