1. Title and author
|Paper Bag Book Example|
2. First main character and character traits
3. Second main character and character traits
4. Setting and beginning - insert cardstock page for beginning of story
the first cardstock insert (beginning)
5. Problem and middle of story - insert second cardstock page
6. Solution and end of story - insert third cardstock page
In case you need some character traits mini-lessons before doing this project....
I found this great character traits anchor chart on Pinterest.
Originally from this blog: http://bonniethrasher.blogspot.jp/2012_07_01_archive.html
Click here for another fun character traits activity.
Character traits posters and graphic organizers - link
from A Year of Many Firsts